There are many many plants that bees love and help to pollinate, but here are five that the bees in our garden just can’t get enough of:
- Thyme – I have several types on thyme in the herb box at the font of the house and the bees love it.
- Skimmia – The skimma in the is always a buzz with honey bees in the spring.
- Cotoneaster – The cotoneaster is a favourite with the bumbles
- Red Clover – Red clover in the lawn is a hit with the solitary bumble bees
- Crocus – I have several types of crops in the garden both winter and spring-flowering great for bees that wake up a little too early.
For more information on what to plant in your garden to attract the bees, the RHS have a great resource, here.
What plants do the bees love in your garden? Don’t forget to let us know below…