One, two, three and swirl it’s time for Just Leaves Friday!
Last Weeks Reading:
The luck continued in last week’s readings and we’ve certainly had a good week. That illusive balance still needs to be found but we’re getting there and mummy bean’s managing to carve out some editing time for her writing:
Tea used for reading: Rose Congou: A high-grade, refreshing, rose scented, black tea. Rose is one of mummy bean’s favourite flavours of tea and this one’s from a tea shop in Norwich.
1) i – This refers to the ego and concentration.
2) M – This is a very important letter in tea leaf reading and tells the reader of collaboration or partnership of some kind.
3) Shirt – This ones plain and simple – protection.
4) Dots and Dashes – The dots represent security but the dashes excitement and change.
5) Tornado/Africa – I can’t decide what this is. If it’s a tornado then my book is clear – ‘offensive developments’. If it’s Africa then we can’t find the meaning of that anywhere, so if you know, please let us know!
A mixed bag and one that really speaks to me this week. I should mention that, before I did this reading, I’d just received an e-mail from someone asking me to collaborate with them on a project.
I do not remember what the symbols mean from one week to the next, I rely wholly on a book to look them up, so, when I saw it in the leaves, I had no idea the M showed collaboration, until I looked it up. Spooky!
Firstly let’s address the ‘i’ and that tornado. I think it means that I should watch my ego, so that I don’t cause offence. I’d like to think I am not egotistical but none the less, it would be egotistical to ignore the warning ;-), especially if it links to the ‘M’.
Hopefully the shirt symbol will protect me from the tornado and the dots and the dashes will cancel each other out to keep me on even keel!
I’m hoping the fact that it’s Friday 13th has no bearing on any of this reading!
Have a great weekend, beans and I hope Friday 13th isn’t giving you any trouble 😀
If you beans fancy having a go at some amateur tasseomancy yourself and being a guest on ‘Just Leaves Friday’, then we’d love to hear from you. Just drop me a line via email@example.com.