One, two, three and swirl it’s time for Just Leaves Friday!
Last Weeks Reading:
We’ve had a very busy social week this week and I went to my first baby and toddler group. I think that’s what the dogs were telling us in last weeks reading as there were lots of beans there of all different sizes. It was very tiring and I had to sleep lots but mummy bean says that as I get older I will be able to play with them too.
Mummy says that the obstacle was possibly about trying to buy a new car with a little bean. Daddy bean went off to look at them on his own and with the power of something called WiFi, they decided on a new car (new to them at least) to drive me around in.
We’re not sure what the practical aspect was, perhaps it’s the bulbs on my windowsill which are already pushing through or maybe it’s mummy’s writing as she’s managed to start a little bit of editing this week. She’s it’s not a lot but a start.
Tea used for reading: Organic Chai, from Char Teas, Winchester. Spicy and warming organic tea brilliant for helping ease mummy’s cold.
1) Tree: We think this looks like an Elder tree and Edlers are all about communication and the spirit world.
2) Bee: This symbolises domestic bliss and a busy time.
3) Standing Bird : Simply means good news.
4) Scorpion (upside down): Mummy bean’s seen this one once before and it refers to harsh critics. There may be something said that upsets you.
5) Cockerel (upside down): This is associated with pride, being boastful possibly arrogant and the advice is to be careful and think before you speak. As it’s standing that means good news. The upside down position means an uncertainty and that this could change.
This week mummy bean needs to look to the spiritual world for guidance and concentrate on communication as she’s going to have a busy time. At home we’ll be fine but mummy bean needs to think before she speaks and know that even if there is harsh criticism from somewhere this week there will hopefully be good news to follow, if the cockerel doesn’t change that. I’ll let you all know how our week goes next Friday, so put a date in your diary and join us for Just Leaves Friday again next week.
If you beans fancy having a go at some amateur tasseomancy yourself and being a guest on ‘Just Leaves Friday’, then we’d love to hear from you. Just drop me a line via firstname.lastname@example.org.