- 1 organic butternut squash
- 2 large organic beetroots
- 100g Organic Curly Kale
- 100g organic Stilton ( if you are avoiding blue cheese substitute for wenslydale)
- Garlic Granules
- Organic butter
- 6 x premade pancakes
- Preheat oven to 170C/375F/Gass Mark 5
- Wash, peel and half the beetroot. Wash the butternut squash, cut in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Place on a baking tray, drizzle with oil and bake for 45 minutes or until all vegetables are soft.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool.
- Turn the oven up to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 66
- Once vegetables are cool scoop out the butternut squash flesh into a bowl. Mash with butter and garlic granules, to taste.
- Dice beetroot and add to the bowl with the washed Kale.
- Crumble the stilton in a separate bowl
- Take each pancake and fill with mixture and a small amount of the crumble stilton.
- Fold over and place in an oven proof dish.
- Once you have filled all six pancakes, cover the dish and cook in the middle of the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
I hope you have enjoyed this recipe. If you have a question, please leave a comment in the box below and I will try to help. If you make it I’d love to know what you thought and please feel free to leave a picture of your creation in the comments box below.