I don’t like too many sweet things. I like the Voice to have strawberries and pancakes but apart from that I like savoury things. The Voice made something called stir-fry the other day. It made it really quickly because I was so hungry. Although it’s sweet it’s savoury too. Yummy!
Sweet Sticky Stir Fry
- 5 portabellini mushrooms, peeled washed and quartered
- I x 160g can of sweet corn drained
- 100g washed organic spinach
- Olive oil for cooking
- Teriyaki sauce (you can make your own here, or buy a ready-made one)
- 300g straight to wok, medium noodles